Easy, fast and tasty 🙂
I like to make pizza and prefer to use a pre-made dough. What is very important for pizza is to have a fresh tomate sauce (my advice!). It doesn’t take a long time, you need to buy a can of chopped tomatos or tomato puree. Let’s start:
For the sauce:
- 200g of tomato purée or chopped tomatos
- Onion (I use a half of it)
- 1-2 Bay leaf
For a pizza:
- Pre-made dough
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees
- Cut the garlic and the onion in small pieces and start to fry them.
- Add the tometo purée and Bay leaf and fry for about 4-5 min.
- Add salt and pepper. Mix it
- Fry the chopped peppers (red and green) and fry about 10 min.
- Spread the sauce on the dough.
- Add the pepper mix and bake pizza in oven 10 min.
- Take out the pizza and powder it with cheese.
- Add olives on it and continue baking 7-10 min.
- Enjoy your delicious pizza 🙂