- 250-300g of meet
- 2 big carrots
- 1 ginger
- 50g of peanuts
- Soya sauce
- Maggi sauce
- Pinch of salt ( you can add more)
- Pinch of pepper
- 200ml of bouillon
- If you would like to eat a bit spicy, add a little bit chili
- 200g of Rice (I used Basmati)
- Cut the ginger to small pieces and fry it.
- Add the sliced carrots. Continue frying it untill it gets soft.
- Add the meat and fry for about 15 min.
- Fry the peanuts separately until they get a light gold color.
- Add the peanut, bouillon and the sauces to meat, mix and fry about 10 mins.
- Boil the rice and serve it with meat.
- Enjoy your meal 🙂