- 125g of soft margarine
- 1 egg
- 200g of flour
For a cream:
- 4 eggwhite
- 180g of sugar
- 1/3 of teaspoon of citric acid
- Jam for tartelettes (it can be any jam but preferable is strawberry)
- Mix all ingredients in one big bowl. Try to get a soft dough until it doesn’t stick to your hands. Add more flour if you need.
- Split your dough into 6 parts and put them in tartelettes pan (you don’t have to spread the baking pans with oil).
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees and bake the tartelettes for about 20-25 mins.
- Spread the bottom of each tartelettes with jam (1-2 teaspoon)
- Mix the eggwhites with a mixer and add sugar as well as citric acide. Continue mixing with a mixer.
- Put them on the water bath and continue mixing 10 mins.
- Take out the cream from water bath and mix 5 mins more.
- Put the cream on the jam in tartelettes (it will be very beautiful if you use a cream injector)
- If you want decorate a little bit your cream, you can put some decorative stuff.
- Enjoy your tartelettes 🙂