These mini croissants are my favorite and very popular in Asia. They are not simillar with French croissants, the dough is different and they are like biscuits. Try to bake it once and I am sure, you will like it, especially when you prepare it with mascarpone 🙂
- 250g of mascarpone (you can replace it with sour cream)
- 225g of soft butter
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 500g of flour
- 200g of sugar (I have a habit to add less, you can add a little bit less, if you want)
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
- 100g of almond
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- Mix all ingredients for a dough and split it into 4 parts. Leave it for 1 hour in frigerator.
- The filling: mix sugar with cinnamon.
- Roll out the dough until we geta big circle.
- Spread the circle of dough with a 1 tablespoon of soft butter, add the sugar and then the almonds.
- Split the circle into 8 parts and roll it like a roulette.
- Heat up the oven to 180 degrees.
- Put the back paper on baking sheet and put Mini croissants on it.
- Bake them 20 mins until they get a gold colour.
- Powder the mini croissants with the sugar mixed with cinnamon.
- Enjoy it 😉