Here I present 3 different variation of tartelettes. Sweet tartelettes will be a good dessert for a breakfast or any party. You can decorate them with many different fruits (kiwi, blueberry, raspberry).
Ingredients for 6 tartelettes:
- 125g soft margarine
- 1 egg
- 200 g of flour (maybe you will need a little bit more)
- 50g sugar
- Optional: fruit jam
For the cream:
- 400g Mascarpone
- 50g sugar
Fruits for the decoration:
- Mix all ingredients in one big bowl. Try to get a soft dough until it doesn’t stick to your hands. Add more flour if you need.
- Split your dough into 6 parts and put them in tartelettes pan (you don’t have to spread the baking pans with oil).
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees and bake the tartelettes for about 20-25 mins.
- Mix Mascarpone with sugar in the bowl with a spoon and then mix it with the mixer until you get a strong masse.
- If you want to add the optional jam, add a layer inside the tartelettes before the next step.
- Put the cream on the tartelettes (I used a cream injector, but if you don’t have it, you can put the cream with a teaspoon).
- Decorate them with different fruits and put them for a while in frigerator.