These Roll-ups can be similar to Turkish Gozleme. For people, who likes combination of salty cheese with spinach. You can serve them with soup or with salat (whatever you like), I like to serve them with a lentil soup. The preparation won’t take much time, maybe 40 mins. Let’s start!
- 1 egg
- 1 bowl of flour
- 200g of sour cream
- pinch of salt
- 200g of spinach
- 300g of feta (you can add it more, when you want)
- Mix all ingredients in a big bowl and try to knead the dough until it won’t stick to your hands (you can add more flour if it still sticks).
- Cut the feta into little cubes (less than 1cm), put it in a deep plate.
- Cut leaves of spinach.
- Mix spinach with feta.
- Split the dough for a few parts. Make from these parts balls. (I had 7 balls, you can have more).
- Roll up the first ball, put in the middle the filling and close it from 4 sides like an envelope. Roll it up a little bit.
- Prepare a board and pour on it a little bit of flour. Put your first Roll-ups on it.
- Do everything the same with other balls and fill the board with them.
- Heat a frying pan and pour oil in it.
- Fry Roll-ups few mins at medium heat, you should fry both sides until you get a gold color.
And voilà, enjoy your meal 🙂