This is a light cake, which can be a good decoration for your table. The cream consists a whipped cream and a little bit cacao. The preparation won’t take a lot of time. So let’s start!
- Ingredients: ( spring form 26 cm):
- 150g of softened butter or margarine
- 150g of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 150g of flour
- 100g of starch (maizena)
- a pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 3 tablespoon of milk
- For the cream:
- 250g of cream
- 75g of sugar
- 3 teaspoon of cacao
- Put the butter and sugar in one bowl and mix with a mixer about 10 min.
- Separate the egg white from one egg and put it on the side. Mix the yolk with another egg and the milk.
- Add the milk-egg mixture to the whipped butter and continue to mix.
- Mix the flour with the starch, salt and baking powder.
- Bit by bit add a tablespoon of the milk-egg-butter mixture to flour mixture.
- When the dough ready, split it in 4 parts.
- Put a baking paper to a spring form and smudge a 1 part of dough on it.
- Preheat the oven until 220 degrees. Bake a layer about 12 mins.
- While you wait, prepare a whipped cream by mixing cream, cacao and sugar until you get a strong mass.
- As soon as the layer is ready, spread the cream on the layer and repeat for each of the 4 layers.
- Whip the egg white and put it on the top of last layer. Bake it about 12 mins.
- Spread cream on the top.
- Decorate with coffee seeds and grated chocolate (Pro tip! It’s easier to grate chocolate which is frozen).
- Put it in a refrigerator .
And voilà! Enjoy it in few hours 🙂